The cyber threat landscape is constantly changing, making it difficult to keep up.
Identity theft, compromised devices, data loss through shadow SaaS apps – the list goes on, and grows daily. Vulnerability has exponentially increased due to the major skills shortage in the IT security space. It’s little wonder that most businesses are struggling to stay on top of the cyber threat landscape.
IBM’s Cost of a Data Breach 2020 Report found that the average time taken to identify a security breach was 228 days, and 23% of all data breaches were caused by human error. The list of factors which can easily make you vulnerable is lengthy, and can involve a combination of humans, systems, tech and weak processes. VIGILANT.IT utilises global security tools and intelligence to keep your users and infrastructure secure
IDENTITY & THREAT PROTECTION SOLUTIONS
VIGILANT.IT’s Identity & Threat Protection solutions provide a range of tools for protecting your Microsoft 365 users, devices and apps. We can scale from quick wins in only days, to a long-term strategic plan that address comprehensive security requirements.
- Suspicious logins – detect suspicious logins and control access e.g. block or require multifactor authentication (MFA).
- Admin accounts – enable one-time access, alerts and monitoring to protect administrator accounts.
- Identity attacks – detect and investigate malicious identity attacks both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Antivirus protection for multiple operating systems.
- Vulnerability management for applications.
- Device attacks – detect and investigate malicious endpoint attacks.
- Global insight using AI and Intelligent Security Graph.
- Auto-remediate common issues.
- Threat experts for security advice.
- Email attacks – protect against malicious URLs, attachments, and phishing attacks.
- Global intelligence – detect, investigate and remediate attacks using AI & global telemetry.
- SaaS apps – ensure proper usage, identify and protect against cyber threats, and prevent data loss for all your SaaS applications.
WHAT YOU GET
An enterprise grade solution comprising some or all of the following:
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection (ATP).
- Azure AD Premium P1/P2.
- Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps.
- Microsoft Defender ATP.
- Office 365 ATP P1/P2.
- We can also manage your Microsoft 365 environment.
Call now on 1300 148 588 or book a call to discuss integrating Infrastructure Security with your other services, or setting it up as a standalone service.