VIGILANT.IT is one of only a handful of Azure Networking MSPs and ExpressRoute system integrators in Australia.
We are experts in Azure Networking, and provide services around ExpressRoute, Azure Monitor, Virtual WAN, Virtual Network, Virtual Private Networking and more.
As an expert Microsoft infrastructure partner for more than 15 years, we have a long history of solving some of the toughest cloud networking scenarios. With nine Microsoft Gold and Silver competencies and several Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs), our staff are some of the best in Australia when it comes to Azure Networking.
AZURE NETWORKING SERVICES
The networking services in Azure provide a variety of networking capabilities that can be used together or separately:
Connect Azure resources and on-premises resources using any or a combination of these networking services in Azure - Virtual Network (VNet), Virtual WAN, ExpressRoute, VPN Gateway, Virtual network NAT Gateway, Azure DNS, Peering service, and Azure Bastion.
Application protection services
Protect your applications using any or a combination of these networking services in Azure - Load Balancer, Private Link, DDoS protection, Firewall, Network Security Groups, Web Application Firewall, and Virtual Network Endpoints.
Application delivery services
Deliver applications in the Azure network using any or a combination of these networking services in Azure - Content Delivery Network (CDN), Azure Front Door Service, Traffic Manager, Application Gateway, Internet Analyzer, and Load Balancer.
Monitor your network resources using any or a combination of these networking services in Azure - Network Watcher, ExpressRoute Monitor, Azure Monitor, or VNet Terminal Access Point (TAP).
- 50 Mbps to 10 Gbps – you choose the speed that meets your business needs.
- Predictable – a dedicated link means a much more predictable speed.
- New scenarios – light up cloud storage / backup / DR with faster links.
- Other clouds – use for other Microsoft clouds like Office 365.
- Latency – lower latency links means more responsive Azure services.
- Redundant – all ExpressRoute circuits have a redundant link.
- 99.95% SLA – ExpressRoute has a 99.95% uptime guarantee.
- Not on the Internet – ExpressRoute traffic never traverses the public Internet.
- Secure – your corporate data is secure from Internet hacking.
- Connection options – choose from private or public peering.
One of three official ExpressRoute system integrators in Australia.
Multiple Microsoft Gold cloud competencies and product testing experience with Microsoft.
Qualified Azure Architects and Microsoft MVPs (Most Valued Professionals).