& RECOVERY SERVICES
Data protection that spans on-premises and cloud - and costs less.
Simplify your workload protection with built-in management at scale. Our Backup & Disaster Recovery services are cost-effective, dynamic solutions that are scalable based on your data protection needs. The service can be tailored to meet both on and off-premises data protection and recovery.
The VIGILANT.IT Backup Service uses integrated on-premises and cloud backup powered by Microsoft’s Azure Backup tools that are powerful, easy to manage, and will cost you less than traditional backup systems. It’s rare to find a backup solution that does both on-premises and cloud well. And if you do, the cost can be prohibitive in terms of paying for storage you don’t need, or staff costs associated with managing it.
WE’LL CREATE THE PERFECT CONFIGURATION FOR YOU INCLUDING:
Regular advice and best practice guidance on data protection configurations considering the Azure Backup service platform capability, your protection & recovery objectives and
Reporting and tuning of backup and recovery performance in the context of your network and workload usage patterns.
- Pay-as-you-go – only for what you need.
- No Azure charge for data transfers for inbound and outbound traffic.
- No upfront investment for cloud-based backup and recovery.
- Save on network costs through modern copying and compression techniques.
- VMware and Hyper-V, backs up Windows and Linux VMs.
- MS workloads – supports Exchange, SQL and SAP databases, Azure Virtual Machines and Azure File Shares, SharePoint and more, for faster recovery.
- Local disk AND cloud – backup to onsite disk then Azure cloud.
- Azure IaaS VMs.
- Long term retention – up to 9,999 recovery points.
- Triple replicas – all backups are replicated 3 times.
- Data encryption in transit and at rest.
- Microsoft invests more than USD 1 billion annually on Cyber Security research and development.
- Protect against ransomware by enabling multi-factor authentication using a security PIN generated in the Azure portal.
- Fully control how you protect and access your data with customer-managed keys that use 256-bit AES encryption.
- Ensure recovery of items with no data loss for up to 14 days after an unauthorised deletion by enabling soft delete.
- Create private endpoints within your Azure virtual network to securely backup and restore data from your Recovery Services vaults.